Do You Want to Reach and Retain Your Female Clients or Valuable Employees?
Research shows that women are now in charge of over $4 trillion. They are responsible for over 85% of household spending decisions. And one of their biggest concerns is financial security. Everyone is attempting to reach the female market as fast as possible.
What if the discussion from one of your clients (or employees) at her next gathering with friends or associates was about a unique and valuable workshop that she attended through your firm, designed especially for females?
You can bet that this information would grab the attention of the other women in the group! Women use professionals that demonstrate an effort to meet the needs of their female clientele. They value employment with companies that support women through educational and empowering initiatives.
“ As one of WIPP’s new 2012 presenters, Camille Gaines has expanded the Women Accessing Capital curriculum and greatly broadened our audience base. She is an excellent speaker capturing participant’s attention instantly and keeping them enthralled throughout the presentation. Her positive attitude combined with her vast knowledge of finance are the perfect mix to keep attendees coming back for more.” AnnaKate Kallay, Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP)
Let us provide workshops for your female clients or employees, in a way that is:
Simple for You
Convenient for You and Them
Cost Effective Without Requiring Additional Staff or Costly Events
Financial Woman Empowerment Workshops
Camille Gaines, Financial Woman Founder, Speaker and Best-Selling Author offers custom seminars via webinar presentation or live workshops that help women get more focused on setting and reaching their life goals. Invite clients or gather employees in your office or other location to watch the seminars with you and other women. They’ll attend an inspiring and informative seminar created specifically with them in mind, and you’ll be part of an ongoing and powerful movement with little effort or cost.
As a member in the Financial Woman Empowerment Program, you’ll also receive:
- A Financial Woman handout related to the seminar topic and a motivating “Call to Action”
- Display the Financial Woman Empowerment logo on your website to support this popular cause
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Financial Woman Seminar Event report
- An attractive custom Financial Woman brochure template with graphics that you can customize to invite women to the event; simply add your company name and information
- Special pricing on copies of Camille Gaines’ book, Earn Grow Give; Simple Steps to Grow Your Money While Creating a Rich Life to use as gifts
The seminars can be a one time workshop, or ongoing monthly or quarterly events. There is no need for you to host an expensive luncheon, hire a monthly speaker or have to organize and present seminars to reach your female audience; we’ll handle it for you with this wonderfully convenient solution that benefits everyone!
“Camille spoke to our Professional Women’s Group about realistic ways to achieve financial freedom. She was very creative and our members thoroughly enjoyed learning her tips.” Mia Johns, Director, Professional Women’s Group
By providing this service, you will:
- Demonstrate to your female clients or employees that you value them
- Attract more female clients and employees
- Communicate better with clients and employees, thus experience higher retention
- Better meet the needs of your female clients or employees
- Get more referrals
- Work with more decisive and financially adept clients or employees
- Demonstrate social awareness and leadership
Format and Topics
The seminar topics focus on personal development and finance issues. More popular topics include:
- The Savvy Rich Series focused on living well while congruent with long term financial goals (spending, style, priorities)
- Healthy Money Habits
- Positive and Expansive Living
- Personal Finance Basics
- Investing Basics